Patient feedback is very important to us as it provides an opportunity to improve the patient experience at Pembroke Regional Hospital.
This feedback includes compliments, enquiries, suggestions and complaints from our patients and their family members regarding their experience in the hospital or our outpatient programs.
We are committed to responding to patient concerns in a positive, supportive and timely manner. Our Patient Relations Process facilitates the resolution of patient, family and visitor concerns and allows us to receive suggestions and compliments.
Share your experience - Your comments will help us improve your Experience.
How our Patient Relations Process works:
If you have a concern during your stay:
1. Speak with any member of your health care team. They will listen and respond to your concerns.
2. Ask to speak to a representative of the management team for the
unit if you feel your concerns have not been addressed by a member of
the health care team.
|Mental Health Services
|(613) 732-2811, 8002
||(613) 732-2811, 8080
||(613) 732-2811, 8502
||(613) 732-2811, 6532
||(613) 732-2811, 6116
||(613) 732-2811, 6116
|Maternal Child Care/Surgical
||(613) 732-2811, 6319
||(613) 732-2811, 6201
||(613) 732-2811, 8364
||(613) 732-2811, 6236
Patient Registration/Health Records
||(613) 732-2811, 6143
(613) 732-2811, 6290
(613) 732-2811, 7308
3. If you need further assistance, ask to speak to the Patient Relations Delegate.
4. If you are not comfortable with this, you can submit your comment to the Administration Office, by calling (613) 732-2811, extension 6172.
Please rest assured that raising a concern or issue will not negatively affect your care in any way.
How to provide feedback after discharge from the hospital:
Please feel free to get in touch with us by phone, email or letter.
In addition, you may receive a survey from a national healthcare
measurement firm in the mail after your discharge. Our Quality Teams and
Leadership Teams review results of these surveys every three months –
patient responses help us to improve our quality of care, so we
encourage you to participate.
- Call 613-732-2811, extension 6172.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Send a letter to – Patient Relations, c/o Pembroke Regional Hospital, 705 Mackay Street, Pembroke, ON K8A 1G8
If the Patient Relations Delegate is not able to resolve the issue to
your satisfaction, your concern will be referred to the hospital’s
President and CEO.