photo of young woman

MHSRC Service Navigation

Experiencing a mental health crisis? Call Crisis Line: 1-866-996-0991


Who We Help

Mental health service users visiting the Pembroke Regional Hospital emergency department or transitioning from hospital to community.


Who Can Request Our Services

  • Individuals (self-referrals)
  • Family physicians
  • Psychiatrists
  • Community agencies
  • Hospitals
  • Family members and friends
  • Health care professionals
  • Teachers


To ask for help, call Mental Health Service Renfrew County (MHSRC) :
MHSRC Central Referral and Info Line

613-732-8770 extension 8006

1-800-991-7711 extension 8006

Monday to Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm except holidays


How We Can Help

  • Information about mental health and addiction services in Renfrew County and the Champlain LHIN
  • Referrals to appropriate community services
  • Interim support services
  • Wellness strategies



Get In Touch