photo of smiling young man with developmental delau

MHSRC Court Diversion

Experiencing a mental health crisis? Call Crisis Line: 1-866-996-0991


Who We Help

Individuals 18 years and older, who have a serious mental illness and/or developmental delay and who come in contact with the criminal justice system.


To ask for help, call Mental Health Service Renfrew County (MHSRC) :
MHSRC Central Referral and Info Line

613-732-8770 extension 8006

1-800-991-7711 extension 8006

Monday to Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm except holidays


How We Can Help

  • Diversion planning services
  • Opportunity to have criminal charges stayed by the Crown
  • Short and long term support in recovery to prevent relapses
  • Support planning for victim compensation and damage repair
  • Community reintegration


Get In Touch